Quest Offshore and Gulf Publishing are happy to announce MCE Deepwater Development 2018 held in Milan, Italy from 9-11 April, 2018.
The fall Advisory Board meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 hosted at Eni Progetti’s London offices. Feel free to suggest topics for the technical program to the MCEDD team or any Advisory Board members.
Call for Abstracts
The call for abstracts is now open if you would like to submit an abstract to be considered in the 2018 Technical Program.
Technical topics include:
- Macro Industry Topics & Trends
- Subsurface, Well & Drilling Technology and Assets
- Subsea Technologies (production, processing, monitoring, umbilicals, power, IMR, etc.)
- Pipelines, Flowlines and Risers (steel, flexibles, leak detection and prevention, flow assurance, configuration, etc.)
- Floating Production Systems (novel technologies, case studies, FLNG, mooring solutions, turrets, etc.)
- Marine Construction (installation, offshore construction, fleet opportunities/challenges, etc.)
2018 Save the Date
9-11 April, 2018
Milan Marriott Hotel
Quest Offshore & Gulf Publishing Announce “Gulf Quest LLC”
October 3, 2017
Houston, Texas – Gulf Publishing Company and Quest Offshore Resources have announced the formation of Gulf Quest LLC for the joint operation of offshore conferences, including the leading global deepwater technology event, Marine Construction Engineering Deepwater Development (MCEDD).