Make connections that matter at MCEDD
MCE Deepwater Development (MCEDD) is the leading engineering and construction conference dedicated to the development of deepwater oil and gas fields around the globe.
Deepwater production has played a significant role in meeting global energy demand in recent decades and will to continue to do so in the future. However, the industry faces a number of challenges, including the high costs of exploration and development, the technical complexity of operating in deepwater environments, regulatory challenges, and the need to ensure the safety and environmental performance of operations.
To meet these challenges, the industry has invested heavily in research and development, and has adopted a range of advanced technologies and practices.
Top reasons to participate in MCEDD
– Stay up to date on the last, most innovative and applied technologies, processes and advancements
– Network and share ideas with our industry leaders
– Develop new relationships to build on for future collaboration
– Establish your company as a leader in the industry
In addition to the renowned opening Operator and Contractor Forums, the technical agenda will feature presentations across multiple categories, including:
- What Are the Enablers to FID (Fiscal, Technical, Carbon Footprint, Regulatory, Contractual, Commercial Focus & Scheduling)
- Energy Transition, Energy Mix & Security of Supply
- Subsurface, Well & Drilling Technology and Assets
- Subsea Technologies
- Life of Field
- Pipelines, Flowlines and Risers
- Floating Production Systems
- Marine Construction
- Health, Safety & Environment