Submit your abstract for MCEDD 2022!
MCE Deepwater Development (MCEDD) is returning to London in April 2022!
With a focus on Decarbonizing Deepwater Production, MCEDD will bring experts from across the global industry together. For your chance to take part in the conference agenda, please submit your abstract today!
The MCEDD board is currently accepting nominations in 15 categories, including:
- Renewable Energy and Innovation to Decarbonize
- Electrification of Subsea Developments and Brownfield Infrastructure
- Clean Technology Development
- Subsea Infrastructure Assets – Changes & Challenges
- Handling Strategies for Gas, C02 and Hydrogen
- Repurposing Existing Subsea Infrastructure for Carbon Capture Storage and Hydrogen
- New opportunities for Pipelines and Risers in Decarbonization (CCS, Hydrogen, etc.)
- Challenge of Large Brownfield Developments Related to Maturing Greenfield Projects
- Macro-Industry Topics & Trends
- Redefined Regulatory Standards & Policies in a New Era
- Technologies: Digitalization, Unmanned & Autonomous
- HSE: Health, Safety & Environment
- Floating Facilities, FPSOs and Mooring Systems
- Life of Field/O&M